14.4.06

Past memories1: Pedro has gone


This post is intended to remember a past memory. Just to keep in mind (or in the retine) one passed moment that I want to remember in the future.

The moment when Pedro, the Ubrique's “Maestro Jamonero” and mainly a good friend, left us to go to Argentina for working requirements.
I met him the first night I was in Nottingham through some common friend of us, Teresa and Alicia. A very kind and warmful person with a humble personality but full of knowledge. This is a photo of the departing party we organized in our home, in the 43rd of Wellington street.
I must add that he helped to cut almost all the ham pieces my mother sent me here and gave us some priceless teaching about hamcutting and countrylife.

Good luck Pedro & hope to see you again some day

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home